A transformational look at pregnancy, birthing & postpartum for the new paradigm of parenting.
Inspirational vs informational Workshop
Recording Now Available
All 3 parts for only PHP3,000/ €53
Includes exclusive access to Sacred Adornment: The New Paradigm Parenting group (value €53/month)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase
LEARN AND DISCOVER
- Where fear comes from ( fear vs faith )
- How our Ancestors influence our experience of all 4 trimesters
- How our subconscious perception colours our experience
- The spiritual causes of pregnancy and birth pain
- The impact of your own birth story
- How to connect with your unborn child
- The impact of connecting to your unborn child
- Understand your baby as a sovereign being
- How to give birth with grace, love and embodied wisdom versus a head loaded with heavy knowledge
- Postpartum techniques to nourish & support you
INTRODUCING A NEW PARADIGM OF PARENTING
Do you feel pressured to follow social ‘norms’ when it comes to parenting, but feel intuitively that there could be an alternative way?
Perhaps that there could be something more for both you and your child?
It’s time to take a revised look at birth, baby and motherhood!
The mystical and magical (but also very real) experience of birth and motherhood has many beliefs, fears and ‘facts’ surrounding it. Preparing to become a mother, whether your first or fifth under the 2020 consciousness means we have the opportunity of opening up to a whole new empowering parenting paradigm. It’s time to live INSPIRIT rather than simply INFORMED. Right now we are awakening in a world where we realise that illness and disease later in life, actually can be linked to the first 4 trimesters in life. This workshop offers spiritual and practical tools on how to have a meaningful pregnancy, birth and postpartum experience that honours your history, releases patterns and fears, and opens up a communication channel with your child’s spirit, all to give you courage as you embark on this new role.
MOTHERHOOD 2020: A 3 part workshop
Motherhood 2020 is for you if you are pregnant, a new mom, planning on having a 1st or 2nd child and want to prepare for a sacred birth & postpartum.
Open to both women and their partners/caregivers.
MEET YOUR HOSTS
A german trained midwife, a natural birthing expert and mother of her son Laya who grows up free and in nature in the Maia Earthvillage community on Palawan island in the Philippines!
Discover with ISA:
- What it is that you really need to understand about pregnancy, birth & postpartum to be able to relax into the process.
- That nature has an amazing plan and it really isn`t stupid!
- Who is the real midwife? – A paradigm shift in who to trust the most
- How to give birth with grace, being empowered and in love with the journey
Nicole is Spiritual Geneticist & Quantum Health Coach leading new paradigm parenting & the rainbow children revolution.
Experience with Nicole
- The effect of the subconscious on your birth journey
- How your babies spiritual connection effects you physically
- The release of deeply unconscious fears
- Connecting to your babies spirit
- A liberating journey that will bring more harmony to your romantic and parental relationships!
Clarity is a Certified Yoga & Meditation Teacher, Transformative Artist, Trained Education for Life Facilitator and Mom to 2 year old Kalani.
Practice with Clarity
- 5 Traditional women’s techniques for healing, warming, cleansing, closing & re-connecting.
- 4th trimester as a sacred experience and birth as a rite of passage.
- Food as a role in postpartum recovery.
- Slowing down the mind as a new mom – meditation
- Self care rituals and routines
- Open discussion
Motherhood 2020: A new vision on the 4 trimesters is taking place under the October new moon 2020, thereby harnessing this powerful time to illuminate the ancient wisdom that can now be explored with new lenses of perception. We would like to share this space with you to take a look at a new paradigm in parenting.
JOIN OUR WORKSHOP
You are invited to send in your questions to the hosts via the contact form below / or to email@example.com